[OpenStack Marketing] Still time to join the OpenStack Pavilion at Gartner Data Center Conference, Dec 9-12

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Mon Nov 11 15:08:27 UTC 2013

With people out at the Summit last week and today for the US holiday, Gartner has given us a few more days to extend our Pavilion to 8 partners.  This is an incredible opportunity for pure demand generation with the IT decision maker attendees, as they finalize their 2014 budgets.  The minimum solo sponsorship is $36,500 US so this is the most cost-effective way to reach them while also leveraging the OpenStack brand.

Please join us!  We want to show off the strong OpenStack community.  Details below. Thank you.

The [http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/data-center/] Data Center Conference is December 9-12 at the Venetian in Las Vegas.  We have available spots in the OpenStack Pavilion.  The cost for a pod is $12,000 US and includes a locking counter, header graphic, 1 full conference pass, 2 booth staff passes, online face to face meeting tool, optional marketing program and more.  Please let me know asap if your firm wants to take advantage of this very strong event, one of OpenStack's top 4 for the year.

Thank you.

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org