[OpenStack Marketing] Join the OpenStack Pavilion at Gartner's Data Center Conference Dec 9-12

Bergevin, Cynthia Ann (Cindy) cindy.bergevin at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Nov 5 15:17:10 UTC 2013

Kathy,

Alcatel-Lucent would be interested.

Cindy

CINDY BERGEVIN
ALCATEL-LUCENT
NETWORKS AND PLATFORMS MARKETING
AMERICAS
T: +1 952 941 0692
F: +1 952 941 0686
M: +1 612 991 7772

From: Kathy Cacciatore [mailto:kathyc at openstack.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 7:48 AM
To: marketing at lists.openstack.org
Subject: [OpenStack Marketing] Join the OpenStack Pavilion at Gartner's Data Center Conference Dec 9-12

OpenStack participated in October's Gartner Symposium ITxpo and found Gartner attracts the high level decision makers you all want to talk to.  In our booth and in Jonathan Bryce's presentation (all VERY well attended), we made the specific point that OpenStack members with services, products and hosting will be at the Gartner Data Center Conference<http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/data-center/> for their IT management to meet with.  Most said their managers were planning to attend.

The Data Center Conference<http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/data-center/> is December 9-12 at the Venetian in Las Vegas.  We have 2 available spots in the OpenStack Pavilion.  The cost for a pod is $12,000 US and includes a locking counter, header graphic, 1 full conference pass, 2 booth staff passes, online face to face meeting tool, optional marketing program and more.  Please let me know asap if your firm wants to take advantage of this very strong event, one of OpenStack's top 4 for the year.

Thank you.

--

Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org