[OpenStack Marketing] Open Marketing Meeting - March 27

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Thu Mar 21 20:50:57 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

The next OpenStack open marketing meeting is scheduled for March 27 at 10 am CST / 16:00 UTC.

Jonathan Bryce will join us to preview the Grizzly release coming April 4, and we'll provide an update on the OpenStack Summit, April 15-18, in Portland, OR.  Based on current registration numbers, we're expecting more than 2000 attendees!

REGISTER FOR THE MEETING
http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/VD2SY6YN

SUBSCRIBE TO THE OPENSTACK MARKETING CALENDAR
We've also set up a google calendar feed, so you can subscribe to the meetings and events moving forward --
iCal: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/openstack.org_rvn1khmtu6pec9f7cl95rfhbks%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
HTML: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=openstack.org_rvn1khmtu6pec9f7cl95rfhbks%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago

Thanks,
Lauren