[OpenStack Marketing] Help needed to staff and present in OpenStack booth at Cloud Expo

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Wed Jun 5 18:26:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,  Cloud Expo East is next week, June 10-13, at the Javits Center in NYC.  We have an exciting booth there that allows for 10-15 minute presentations or demos.  We invite you to come present in our booth.  Presentations and demos must represent OpenStack and not your companies, however.  We also need booth volunteers to talk with folks.

The show hours are
Monday, June 10, 6:30-8pm (reception)
 Tuesday, June 11, 10am-12:30pm, 3-5:30pm
Wednesday, June 12, 10am-12:30pm, 3-5:30pm
Thursday, June 13, 10am-12:30pm, 2:30-5pm
If you can help out in either regard, please sign up as soon as possible at [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArUDleqDPUTAdDBXMzYwb3ZiT1dGbzV0RFpXLV80ZGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArUDleqDPUTAdDBXMzYwb3ZiT1dGbzV0RFpXLV80ZGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
Register at [https://www.blueskyz.com/v3/Login.aspx?ClientID=19&EventID=70] https://www.blueskyz.com/v3/Login.aspx?ClientID=19&EventID=70

Fill out the Attendee Information form
Select the VIP Gold Pass Registration Option

Enter the Discount Code: openstackVIPgold (unlimited - pass it on!)

The price will re-set from $2,000 to $0.
Thank you!--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org