[OpenStack Marketing] [OpenStIack Marketing] List of OpenStack 2013 event plans

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Tue Jun 4 14:54:43 UTC 2013

We have a Google Doc but Lauren has to replace it with the new spreadsheet.  She created it and for some reason, I can edit it but not replace the whole thing.  I'll send another email to the list when that is done.

Is the dropbox link not working for you, in the meantime?

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org