[OpenStack Marketing] Industry Event Planning - Meeting Update

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Wed Jul 31 17:05:05 UTC 2013

Thanks everyone who participated in the marketing meeting today. For those who did not attend, we discussed industry event plans for the rest of 2013, and are looking for feedback on 2013 and 2014 events.

The meeting slides and recording are now available:
- Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/openstack/july-2013-marketing-meeting
- Recording: http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/e/mtg?QUNLME

We want your input on the events we should support in 2014, and also want to enable collaboration among community members and the ecosystem by aggregating the events calendar. Please view the current plan and follow instructions to provide feedback or add new events for consideration. Please note it is a public, editable google doc: http://awe.sm/cGSRS

Thanks,
Lauren