[OpenStack Marketing] OpenStack CEE Day

Márton Kiss marton.kiss at xemeti.com
Mon Apr 8 20:10:59 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

The OpenStack CEE Day website is now alive here:
http://openstackceeday.com

We are looking for sponsors and speakers for this 1 day event that
covers the Central European Region. OpenStack presence is growing here,
and beside strengthening your brand, this event also offers a good
option to meet with new talents looking for job in the cloud industry.
We are expecting around 300 attendees from Hungary and neighborhood
countries, and actively using the newly created regional user groups
(including OpenStack and Python), local media for event advertising. So
if you are interested or like to get more information about the event,
please drop me an email at event at openstackceeday.com or meet with me
personally at Portland Summit.

Regards,
   Márton Kiss, CTO