[OpenStack Foundation] No project update session for OpenStack Zun?

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Oct 9 15:31:07 UTC 2018

Not all Project Updates are placed on the schedule at the same time.
Checking with diablo_rojo, it appears we were waiting on a confirmation
of one of the speakers for Zun. Beyond that, we have space reserved for
Zun and the project update should appear on the schedule in the coming
days.

Re: how we allocate space: The Project Updates go through a separate
process outside of the Track Chair selection process.  All PTLs are
contacted individually and encouraged to submit a request for space at
the Summit. We do our best to accommodate everyone that submits a
request, but we do have limited space.  If a project doesn't follow up
with us (and many don't) they definitely would not have space allocated.

Again, Zun has contacted us and we do have space, they're just not on
the schedule yet.

Jimmy