[OpenStack Foundation] [Diversity] Diversity WG Meeting reminder and clarification

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Thu Jan 25 20:10:38 UTC 2018

Hey All,

To clarify we are meeting every other Monday at 19:00 UTC. That means our
next meeting is this coming Monday, January 29 on the #openstack-diversity
channel

We will continue working through the previous survey's questions[0] and
other items on the agenda[1] which are a WSJ article that showed the
importance on Diversity and Inclusion and any Open Discussion. Please add
any additional topics to the agenda and if needed we will alot more then
the last 15 minutes for these discussions.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)

[0] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/diversity-survey-spring-2018
[1] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/diversity-wg-agenda