[OpenStack Foundation] Platinum Membership Opening

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Fri May 26 16:54:17 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Canonical has been a Platinum Member of the OpenStack Foundation since it was formed with their current membership term ending this year. They have indicated that they would like to transition to Gold Membership. We have another organization that is interested in applying for Platinum membership who will be considered at an upcoming Board meeting. If any other companies are interested in applying for the Platinum spot, contact me by June 2 so we can make sure to include you in the application process.

If you have any questions or your organization is interested, please reach out to me.

Thanks,

Jonathan
210-317-2438