[OpenStack Foundation] OpenStack India Online Meetup : Foundation Support

OpenStack India Online openstackindiaonline at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:10:22 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org> wrote:

> Hi Swapnil,

Hi Tom,

> Please allow me to introduce you to Kavit Munshi, our OpenStack Ambassador
> in India, and one of the leaders of the user group there :)

Thanks for the introduction. We know each other. I have presented many
times at the OpenStack India meetups.

@Kavit, could you talk with Swapnil about how to fit more online activities
> into the Indian User Group?

To briefly introduce the agenda of the meetup is to get rid of the
traditional "*come-meet-eat-network"* model of the meetup. I want people
who are contributing to OpenStack to come forward and have something
productive discussed/presented which would help create a contributor base
rather than just one time attendees.

As I earlier said in the mail other mailing all suggestions will be taken
into consideration to improve the current structure of meetups held.