[OpenStack Foundation] Elections: Could we set the IRC topic?.

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Thu Jan 15 22:07:19 UTC 2015

We are now at ~3,200 who have voted on the Bylaws amendments (3,373 is the number needed for quorum). The election will close at 1700UTC tomorrow, approximately 19 hours from now. The pace has been pretty good today and if it continues, we should make it to the required number of voters in time.

Jonathan