[OpenStack Foundation] Elections: Could we set the IRC topic?.

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Jan 15 14:25:27 UTC 2015

On 01/15/2015 08:59 AM, Mark Collier wrote:
> Updated numbers:
>
> We just crossed 2700 so about 650 to go.
>
> Thanks for everyone for continuing to get the message out!
>
> See:
>
> https://twitter.com/OpenStack/status/555724813957079042?s=17

Do we have per organization percentages that can be made public? I think
for any entity with > 100 foundation members registered publishing those
stats might be helpful to turn this into a horse race and make people
not want to be ashamed that their organization let us down here.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net