[OpenStack Foundation] Platinum Membership Opening

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Tue Sep 30 16:42:05 UTC 2014

As mentioned in the notes from the recent Board meeting, the Gold Member Committee, chaired by Simon Anderson, was expanded to include both Gold and Platinum Member candidates. The expanded committee is currently working with a number of interested companies to help them prepare to present at the November Board Meeting.

The deadline for any companies who may be interested in applying for Platinum or Gold Membership to provide their official signed agreements and application is October 17th. Feel free to reach out to me if your organization is interested or if you have any questions. Thanks,

Jonathan