[OpenStack Foundation] Individual Member notice email

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Thu Sep 11 08:00:16 UTC 2014

I wanted to let everyone know that the following notice has gone out to about 3000 Individual Members who have not voted in either of the Board elections in the last 24 months.  Members must vote in at least half of the elections during the preceding 24 month period, which in this case means they needed to vote in either the January 2013 election, the January 2014 election, or both to maintain membership. (See: http://www.openstack.org/legal/individual-member-policy/ )

As you’ll see, these Foundation Members have 30 days to request to remain a Foundation Member, which we are granting.

Notice email:

--------