[OpenStack Foundation] agenda topic request for next board meeting

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Wed Sep 3 03:04:05 UTC 2014

Alan,

Could we talk about the mid-cycle meetups at the next board meeting?  I'm getting feedback about meeting sprawl and it's worth discussing if we should be asking the Foundation to formalize and coordinate the mid-cycle design meetings.

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Sr. Distinguished Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
cell +1 512 909-7219 blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone