[OpenStack Foundation] Listing director "class" on our web site

Alan Clark aclark at suse.com
Fri Aug 29 17:27:53 UTC 2014

Tom, I'm seeing all 24.

To be a bit proactive, we do have one change  of Directors.  Mark McClain is now the Gold Member Director replacing Sean Roberts.  We'll officially introduce Mark at the September 18 board meeting.

Mark would you send Tom a headshot and bio.

Sean will be missed by the board members.  He has been a great asset to the board demonstrating his leadership abilities in several efforts including chairing the Finance committee. But we wish him well on his new ventures.

As a board we look forward to working more directly with Mark and leveraging his community ties and experience in the board work efforts and decisions.

Thanks,

AlanClark