[OpenStack Foundation] Thinking about the mission of the user committeee

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Jan 3 18:55:21 UTC 2013

On 01/03/2013 07:32 PM, Ryan Lane wrote:
> This would be great. I remember the ops pain points session from a
> couple summits back. The entire room was packed and the 30 minutes
> scheduled wasn't even close to enough time. I have a feeling that this
> will be a popular change.

I agree, this will be popular and it's a great thing to do. We will need
everybody's help to make sure that the roundtable is only *one* of the
many ways where users will be able to express their views and contribute
to a successful Design Summit. The risk I would like to mitigate is that
users will limit their participation to the roundtable and skip/avoid
joining the rest of the Design sessions.

/stef