[OpenStack Foundation] few questions

Tom Fifield fifieldt at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Apr 30 02:59:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the good question - it is important to understand the concepts.

Unfortunately, this mailing list is just for discussion about the
OpenStack "Foundation", so you might not get a good response from this
list.

Not to worry, though - recently an "Ask OpenStack" site was started:

https://ask.openstack.org/

If you post the same question there, you'll certainly get a good response!

I notice you're from New Zealand. If you're able to get to Wellington on
Thursday, this event: http://catalystopensource.eventbrite.co.nz will
have some people (including myself!) that will be discussing OpenStack.

Regards,

Tom