[Foundation Board] Associate Members

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Wed May 12 20:08:05 UTC 2021

Responding a little late but I thought this was a good idea during the
meeting on Monday. I can't see any negatives to this as we'd be reaching
out to folks we already collaborate with or who join our projects. I think
the fact they would be non-voting protects us and no fees for them protects
them.

Thanks,

Amy