[Foundation Board] Motion to approve Interoperability Guidelines 2019.06; Board member vote needed

Clemens Hardewig clemens.hardewig at crandale.de
Fri Jun 21 18:07:36 UTC 2019

+1 from our side!
Br c

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 20.06.2019 um 22:39 schrieb Alan Clark <alanclark at openstack.org>:

OpenStack Board Members,

The Interop WG is asking that the board approve the 2019.06 guidelines.   https://review.opendev.org/#/c/663154. The proposed changes include:

2019.06 guideline, updated covered releases as well as moved advisory components to required and deprecated to removed.

dns.2019.06 guideline, updated covered releases.

orchestration.2019.06 guideline, updated covered releases

The next scored release is planned for 2019.11 to add new components and update current ones.

As we don’t have a board meeting for several weeks, I would like to approve the guidelines via email.  Egle has proposed a motion and I will second the motion to approve the 2019.06 guidelines as presented at https://review.opendev.org/#/c/663154

Board members, please respond with your approval, no, or abstain by EOB June 27th

Thanks,

AlanClark