[Foundation Board] Motion to approve Interoperability Guidelines 2019.06; Board member vote needed

Alan Clark alanclark at openstack.org
Thu Jun 20 20:39:02 UTC 2019

OpenStack Board Members,

The Interop WG is asking that the board approve the 2019.06 guidelines.
<https://review.opendev.org/#/c/663154>
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/663154. The proposed changes include:

2019.06 guideline, updated covered releases as well as moved advisory
components to required and deprecated to removed.

dns.2019.06 guideline, updated covered releases.

orchestration.2019.06 guideline, updated covered releases

The next scored release is planned for 2019.11 to add new components and
update current ones.

As we don't have a board meeting for several weeks, I would like to approve
the guidelines via email.  Egle has proposed a motion and I will second the
motion to approve the 2019.06 guidelines as presented at
<https://review.opendev.org/#/c/663154>
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/663154

Board members, please respond with your approval, no, or abstain by EOB June
27th

Thanks,

AlanClark