[Foundation Board] Transitioning Huawei Board Director seat to Fred Li

Anni Lai anni.lai at futurewei.com
Tue Jul 30 18:38:23 UTC 2019

Dear Board Directors,

I want to bid farewell to you all and inform you that I'm officially transitioning Huawei's Board Director seat to Fred Li, cc'ed here, starting 8/1/2019.  Fred has lead Huawei's OpenStack developer team, and been a significant contributor in growing the Open Source developer community in China for the last ~4 years (including contributing to 3 OpenStack/OpenInfra China Day events, and 9 Bug-Smash events). I'm sure Fred will do an awesome job being part of the OpenStack Foundation Board.

I want to thank you for all of your support and friendship for the last 3+ years. I've enjoyed working with you and I'll definitely miss you.

Nevertheless, I've caught the Open Source bug, and I am not leaving the Open Source community. I'm now working on Futurewei's Open Source processes, and we will be introducing Futurewei's Open Source projects very soon. So, you will be seeing me at future Open Source events!

Until then, my friends, take good care, and keep in touch,

Anni Lai
anni.lai at futurewei.com
annilai88 at gmail.com
415.812.2830