[Foundation Board] Cumulative Redline

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 11:51:52 UTC 2018

Thanks for sending, and apologies for not being able to make yesterday's
meeting.

The changes all look sensible and logical to me. +1

One thing I think we need to be prepared to explain clearly to the wider
community - the OpenStack project continues to have a sort of special
status under the OSF, and it's not treated exactly the same as Open
Infrastructure Projects in the bylaws. I guess we need to be clear on the
rationale for that, and any practical implications of that.

Thanks,
Mark.