[Foundation Board] Bylaws draft changes for review at me

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 18:01:17 UTC 2018

Hi all,
Here are 12 questions which we can review time permitting or fix some offline todayThese are based on Jonathan's v5 document we discussed last meeting.

ThanksPrakash

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 8:26 AM, Jonathan Bryce<jonathan at openstack.org> wrote:   The PDFs I shared publicly removed pages that had no changes to make it easier to spot all the changes. I’m including an attachment here of the most recent version (v7) as a redline from the full bylaws.

Also, note the email you responded to is from last week, so v7 has changes that are not in last week’s revision. This version is also what I sent to the Foundation mailing list for community review.

If you want to isolate just the changes from last week, you can also review my last Board email that has just the most recent round of revisions: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/foundation-board/2018-October/000451.html

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks,

Jonathan