[Foundation Board] call for agenda items for the January 30th OpenStack Board meeting

Alan Clark ACLARK at suse.com
Mon Jan 22 20:28:57 UTC 2018

OpenStack Board Directors,

We have a board meetings scheduled for 30 January 2018.  The proposed agenda for this meeting is on the wiki[1].

You should all have received notices from Webex with call-in information.  Plus you should also already have an appointment on your calendar with the call-in information.  Notice of the board meeting has also gone out on the Foundation and Gold member mailing lists inviting the community to listen-in on the call.

If you have any additional topics that you would like to discuss at the board meeting please let me know.

I will send out a board packet, with the draft minutes from our last meeting, later this week.

Thanks,
AlanClark
OpenStack Board Chair

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/30Jan2018BoardMeeting