[Foundation Board] Help Needed - User Survey Deadline

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Fri Aug 17 19:38:32 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that the 2018 OpenStack User Survey is only open for a few more days. It’s incredibly important that your teams and customers participate in this survey to not only share feedback with the development community, but also share deployment information that gives us a better picture around OpenStack adoption.

Another valuable use for the data is in educating analysts. For example, a Gartner report was just published with some unflattering commentary and data around OpenStack, and we expect this year’s user survey data to be very valuable in refuting some of the claims. In short, The User Survey is the opportunity to arm your teams, the community, and analysts with data around OpenStack momentum and adoption.

The deadline is next Tuesday, August 21 at 11:59pm PT. Please share with your teams to make sure that we get as accurate of a picture as possible.

LINK: https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2018 <https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2018>

Thank you,
Mark