[Foundation Board] Please post links to materials for Sunday's joint OpenStack Leadership meeting

Alan Clark ACLARK at suse.com
Tue Sep 5 17:12:50 UTC 2017

All,

As a reminder, we will  be holding the OpenStack joint leadership meeting on Sunday September 10.  In preparation for the meeting  I know there are several documents, diagrams, etc.  being developed for the discussions and updates.  Please add links to those materials on the agenda[1].  Providing the materials prior to the meeting will help participants prepare for the meeting.

Thanks,
AlanClark

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/10Sep2017BoardMeeting