[Foundation Board] [Gold Members] OpenStack Deliverables Map -- Feedback Request

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Tue Oct 10 14:21:43 UTC 2017

Lauren,
A few comments.

1.       Ironic is both baremetal provisioning and deployment tool. Suggest we replace Bifrost with Bifrost/Ironic.

2.       Deployment tools is too restrictive. Suggest renaming it Life-cycle Management. It covers deployment, update, upgrade, etc.

3.       Why is AODH part of Orchestration and not Monitoring Tools.

4.       Suggest adding Tempest to Optimization/policy tools bucket. Also suggest renaming it as validation/optimization/policy tools. Tempest is used by many users as validation tool and we expect customers and distros submit tempest results for interop/refstack.

Thanks,
Arkady