[Foundation Board] IBM OpenStack Foundation Board representative

Lew Tucker (letucker) letucker at cisco.com
Tue Jan 24 19:23:05 UTC 2017

Todd,
Please believe me when I say that we cannot thank you enough for all that you have done to get OpenStack up and running, and staying on the right path.

As one of our original founding members, we would not be where we are today without your dedication and guidance.  You made it happen.  Thanks.

-Lew