[Foundation Board] PTG in Atlanta

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Fri Jan 20 19:58:56 UTC 2017

I wanted to let everyone know that the PTG in Atlanta next month is really coming together.  We’re very excited to kick off this event!

One thing we need your help with, though, is to make sure your teams book their hotel rooms through our designated room block: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1609140999&key=381BF4AA

This is part of the financial model, so please encourage your teams to do it. If they’ve already booked at the Sheraton but didn’t use the room block link, please let us know so that we can get credit with the hotel.

If you have any PTG questions, feel free to reach out to our dedicated PTG team: ptg at openstack.org or check https://www.openstack.org/ptg <https://www.openstack.org/ptg>

Thanks!
Mark