[Foundation Board] [User-committee] User Group Communication

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Fri Apr 14 03:13:27 UTC 2017

Hi Melvin,

The community mailing list is for user group leaders and a great way to
reach them:

You can also find the list of user groups and links in the groups portal,
found under the o.o/community: https://groups.openstack.org

Sonia Ramza recently started putting together monthly newsletters for user
group leaders if you want to contribute content (or just shoot a note to
the community mailing list).

https://www.openstack.org/blog/2017/03/user-group-newsletter-march-2017/

Thanks!