[Foundation Board] Mitaka release - marketing preview slides & recording

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Thu Mar 24 15:27:57 UTC 2016

Greetings,

Jonathan Bryce offered a great overview of Mitaka’s key themes, features and enhancements in yesterday’s marketing community call. View this presentation <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOXYvOCPN4&feature=youtu.be> on YouTube or download <https://www.dropbox.com/s/2auydh00svkk96d/Mitaka%20marketing%20preview.mp4?dl=0> it now (25 minutes).

You can download <http://www.openstack.org/marketing> the Mitaka release logo and the powerpoint overview slides at openstack.org/marketing (look at the last item under Collateral + Presentations).

Thanks to the Product Work Group for the community roadmap, which supplied some key content for our release messaging framework. Also, see the last slide for our marketing plan for the April 7 launch of Mitaka.

Just two weeks to launch!

______
Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769  |  skype: heidi.tretheway