[Foundation Board] Thanks! I had a great time on the board

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Thu Jan 21 14:54:15 UTC 2016

+1000!

Rob, you've put countless hours and passion and focus into moving us
forward on interop. Please stay involved! We couldn't do it without you to
this point, and welcome your continued leadership!

Even prior to the defcore work, you were instrumental in ensuring the early
board processes were sound as we set up the foundation. Roberts rules of
order will heretofore be know as "robs rules".

Mark