[Foundation Board] Call for Agenda Items for the August 23 OpenStack Board Meeting

AlanClark aclark at suse.com
Thu Aug 11 21:25:03 UTC 2016

Directors,

I wanted to give a bit early heads up. There is potential that the
October F2F board meeting agenda could be filled with items that have to
be saved for a F2F (memberships, etc).
Please send me items that you would like and can be done at our August
23 board call to help alleviate October agenda 'squish'.

Committee chairs, if you have items that you would like the board to
review or address would you please see if we can do those at the August
23rd board meeting.

Thanks,

AlanClark