[Foundation Board] User Survey Live - Deadline Sept 25th

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Tue Sep 15 17:53:45 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

As you know, the User Committee with the support of the Foundation staff has run a survey for OpenStack users prior to each Summit.  This cycle, we’ve invested quite a bit of time cleaning up and improving the survey for operators and app developers, and we have more resources in place to improve reporting. We’re hoping to get as much participation as possible!

Please help us promote it through your company and personal platforms. This is our best chance to aggregate user statistics and feedback for the community. The more users we have participating, the better we can leverage this information.

The survey can be started here: https://www.openstack.org/user-survey <https://www.openstack.org/user-survey>. If an organization has already participated, they simply need to log back in to update their information.

The deadline to complete the survey is Friday, Sept. 25 at 23:59 UTC/16:59Pacific. Please help by retweeting https://twitter.com/OpenStack/status/643483292944084992 <https://twitter.com/OpenStack/status/643483292944084992)> the survey promotion, leveraging your company's communications channels and directly contacting major users with whom you have relationships.

Thank you!
Lauren