[Foundation Board] User Survey Report enclosed - materials for board meeting

Todd Moore tmmoore at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 23 12:16:22 UTC 2015

I have a new version, but same problem.  Won't open.

Todd M. Moore

Vice President IBM Open Technology

11501 Burnet Rd. MS 9035H014
Austin, TX , 78758.  (512) 286-7643 (tie-line 363)
tmmoore at us.ibm.com

From:	Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com>
To:	foundation-board at lists.openstack.org
Date:	10/23/2015 02:25 AM
Subject:	Re: [Foundation Board] User Survey Report enclosed - materials
            for board meeting

On 10/23/2015 04:15 PM, Roland Chan wrote:
> Hi Heidi,
>
> I can't open the Board presentation. PPT errors out.
>
> I do have a fairly old version of PPT, but if that's the problem could I
> get a PDF copy or similar?

It also errors for me - but that's because it's not actually a PPTX file.

Heidi - I think something got truncated - could you resend?