[Foundation Board] User Survey Report enclosed - materials for board meeting

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Thu Oct 22 22:05:07 UTC 2015

Greetings OpenStack Board of Directors,

On behalf of the User Committee, I’m sending you an advance copy of the User Survey report that the User Committee will present at the board meeting. This report will be released to the public on Tuesday morning, Tokyo time, available here (as well as past reports): https://www.openstack.org/surveys/landing <https://www.openstack.org/surveys/landing>

Your copy of this report includes a “Current Issues” section with project-specific feedback, available only to the board and PTLs.

Additionally, we have a complete slide presentation (with the narrative in the notes) attached. We’ll just be sharing highlights in the meeting, but you might find the slides useful in the future.

Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation

503 816 9769