[Foundation Board] This list is now publicly accessible

Jonathan Bryce jonathan at openstack.org
Fri Mar 20 16:51:38 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

As mentioned on Wednesday, we made the switch to turn this list public yesterday. Any emails sent here going forward will be publicly visible in the archives: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/foundation-board/

Mark McLoughlin managed to send an email at the exact time we were moving the archives, so his message ended up in both lists. Well played, Mark! = )