[Foundation Board] DefCore "does OpenStack require Linux guest" pre-reading

Rob Hirschfeld rob at rackn.com
Thu Dec 3 02:26:43 UTC 2015

Board Members,

We have some OpenStack DefCore discussion planned tomorrow.  We've
prepared a summary with some alternatives for you.  Happily, they
include some short term items that we will review during the meeting.
We will likely not have time to consider the longer term actions that
we've also been discussing in DefCore meetings.

I'm attaching the document for your convencience (as of 8:00 pm
Central); however, the most current version is online at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_N93hJ-8WK4C3Ktcrex0mxv4VqoAjBzP9g6cDe0JoY/edit#heading=h.fakyma43pxfm

Egle and I discussed how to best present this topic and would like to
do the following:

3 minutes > ask Board to individually write down short "what is
Interop" for OpenStack
7 minutes > volunteers read samples
10 minutes > present issue and short term options (Board action not
required for short term action)
20 minutes > time bound discussion

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld, 512-773-7522