[Foundation Board] HOTEL ROOM BLOCKS AVAILABLE - TOKYO SUMMIT

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Thu Aug 6 21:01:49 UTC 2015

Hello Directors,

The Discounted Hotel Room Blocks for the Tokyo Summit are now (finally) available here:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/tokyo-2015/tokyo-and-travel/#hotels <https://www.openstack.org/summit/tokyo-2015/tokyo-and-travel/#hotels>

Because the Board meeting is scheduled on Monday, October 26, most of you will likely want to arrive in Tokyo on the Saturday or Sunday prior. For that reason I suggest you stay at the Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa <https://www.openstack.org/summit/tokyo-2015/tokyo-and-travel/details/21> where there are currently rooms are available on those days. Hurry, these rooms will book up fast!

The process for making a hotel reservation within our block is somewhat complicated so please CAREFULLY READ THE IMPORTANT BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS FIRST.

If you are planning to book more than 10 hotel rooms and would like to create a sub-block please contact Sarah at fntech.com <mailto:Sarah at fntech.com>.

Thanks!
Claire

Claire Massey