[openstack-community] Groups Portal Discontinuation

Otto Marroquin otto at celera.net
Sat Jun 27 16:14:39 UTC 2020

Hello Ashlee,

May God have you in good health along with your loved ones.

I am the organizer of Guatemala OpenStack Group.

I'm wondering if I still can associate my meetup account with OpenStack meetup account ?

I plan to organize several free webinars around the "Open Infrastructure" theme.  But I
need some visibility within OpenStack organizatión and within the already built MeetUp
network.

Thank you for your time.
Keep safe !