[openstack-community] Octavia :; Unable to create load balancer

Monika Samal monika.samal at outlook.com
Thu Jul 30 11:21:39 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I have been following https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/latest/reference/networking/octavia.html to deploy Octavia. I was successful in deployin Octavia but when I go to horizon dashboard and create loadbalancer am getting error "9876/v2.0/lbaas/loadbalancers, Internal Server Error". I have checked worker log at /var/log/kola-ansible/Octavia-worker.log and found oslo messaging was refusing connection I fixed it but still getting same error. Kindly help

Regards,
Moni