[openstack-community] Ecosystem and info mail of OpenStack.org is not working anymore?

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Sun Aug 19 23:49:51 UTC 2018

Hi Hieu,

I just responded to you via ZenDesk, where your original request came
from .  I want to apologize for the trouble in getting in touch with the
OpenStack Foundation.  We're typically pretty quick to respond to
Zendesk tickets, but it seems your tickets were closed out before anyone
saw them.  We're looking into the issue now.  If you have problems in
the meantime, or do not receive my Zendesk update, please reach out to
me directly and we'll get you situated.

Thank you!
Jimmy McArthur
OpenStack Foundation