[openstack-community] Please Share: OpenStack User Survey & Summit Deadlines

Ashlee Ferguson ashlee at openstack.org
Fri Aug 17 20:36:00 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of upcoming deadlines - we would love your support in sharing with your local user groups as these dates are quickly approaching!

The OpenStack User Survey deadline is next Tuesday, August 21. This is your chance to share feedback with the developer community as well as earn AUC status which grants you discounted admission to the upcoming Berlin and Denver Summits. The User Survey is your opportunity to provide direct feedback to the OpenStack community, so we can better understand your environment and needs. We send all feedback directly to the project teams who work to improve how we provide value to you. Get started now: https://www.openstack.org/user-survey <https://www.openstack.org/user-survey>
The agenda for the Berlin Summit <https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/#day=2018-11-13> went live this week - there are a lot of great case studies, workshops and technical talks covering over 35 different open source projects. Check out the agenda, and make sure you take advantage of the early pricing - only $699 USD until August 28 at 11:59 pm PT / August 29 at 6:59 am UTC.

If you have any questions, please reach out to me directly. Thank you for sharing with your local communities!

Cheers,
Ashlee

Ashlee Ferguson
OpenStack Foundation