[openstack-community] OpenStack Days Nordic

l.a.mansson at telia.com l.a.mansson at telia.com
Mon Oct 9 08:06:01 UTC 2017

Hello,

We are excited since it's only 9 days away from the second edition of the OpenStack Days Nordic event! This year we are hosting a full 2-day event in Copenhagen. Our mission is to increase Awareness, Utilization and Competence surrounding OpenStack. The event consists of presentations and educational opportunities over two days and the topics span everything from cloud strategy and business case development to operational best practices and technical deep dives.

Please mark your calendar for October 18-19.

We are in the final phase to maximize registrations for the event, so we are reaching out to all of you in this community list to help spreading the word about this upcoming event.
If possible, please share the below links within your own networks and support the OSDN

The event website: http://openstacknordic.org/copenhagen2017

Content for OpenStack Days Nordic: http://openstacknordic.org/copenhagen2017/content/

Register for tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-days-nordic-copenhagen-2017-tickets-30354045768?aff=content&_eboga=2018633977.1502441629

We have a great line up of sponsors; details are included on this page: http://openstacknordic.org/copenhagen2017/sponsors/

If necessary, you can reach us in the organizing team at crew at openstacknordic.org

We are hoping to see a few of you perhaps in Copenhagen next week!

_____

Best
Andreas MÃ¥nsson