[openstack-community] Lots of issues with login failing on Ask OpenStack

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Oct 6 16:25:45 UTC 2017

On 2017-10-06 08:55:50 -0700 (-0700), Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> who manages Ask OpenStack these days? I noticed lots of bugs open
> regarding missing confirmation emails, with more coming in the past
> couple of days.
>
> Who is the person/team able to look into this?

Someone on the Infra team may be able to find time to try and look
into it, but we're more swamped than usual and if it turns out to be
anything on the application side there's likely not much we'll be
able to figure out.

Have you noticed any commonality between the problem reports?
Perhaps mostly at the same E-mail domain(s)?
--
Jeremy Stanley