[openstack-community] OpenStack Days Italy 2017 is looking for Sponsors and Speakers

Elena Giannuzzi Savelli egiannuzzi at enter.eu
Mon Jun 5 13:50:15 UTC 2017

Dear OpenStack Community Members,

We are excited to announce the next OpenStack Days Italy 2017 in Milan -
28th September.

A dedicated event to the Italian OpenStack Community had not been
organized since years now.
Our goal is to involve both those who already know/use OpenStack and
those who are thinking about using it.

The event will focus on "OpenStack Insights & Hands-on Lab": open
source, open infrastructure and more.
We will also run some specific workshops for beginners and advanced
users.

The event will be hosted @ Coworking Login - Milan

--> Call for paper is open! We expect talks to be mostly in Italian, but
not exclusively.

--> Registration is open and an early-bird ticket promo ends on June
30th https://openstackdays-italy.eventbrite.it

In order to successfully build this event, we'll need your help on both
sponsoring and participating to the event.
You can find more information and updates on our website
www.openstack.it

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information at
info at openstackday.it

Best Regards,

The Organizers Team