[openstack-community] OpenStack Foundation Table at FOSDEM

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 14:20:03 UTC 2017

On 12/02/2016 07:29 AM, Jean-Philippe Evrard wrote:
> Hello Rich,
>
> I guess we’re gonna have an etherpad like last year with the “indicative” timeslots.
> We can deal with that later, but thanks for reminding that to us :)

Jean-Philippe,

I don't mean to rush anybody, but I'm always pulled (at least) 3
different ways at FOSDEM, and am trying to plan my schedule between the
three tables I've committed to work, and all the other madness of
FOSDEM. :-)

So ... gentle reminder ... I was wondering if the etherpad is out there
in the wild yet.

Thanks!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com