[openstack-community] The new OpenStack User Group Newsletter!

Sonia Ramza sonia at openstack.org
Wed Apr 12 03:32:23 UTC 2017

Hi there OpenStackers,

In case you missed it, we now have an OpenStack newsletter!

The last issue published was for March:

https://www.openstack.org/blog/2017/03/user-group-newsletter-march-2017/

The newsletter is a monthly publication covering news relevant for our
OpenStack User Group community. If you have something you'd like to submit
as a news item, please submit to this etherpad: https://etherpad.ope
nstack.org/p/User_Group_Newsletter

Wishing you all the best for your upcoming User Group activities.

Kind regards,
Sonia.

P.S Wondering who I am? I joined the OpenStack Foundation in early 2017 in
the community management division, working with all things User Groups and
the Ambassador program <https://groups.openstack.org/ambassador-program>

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  : )